CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

SO BUSY!!

We have had a nonstop summer and I have to admit I havent taken any pictures! We are getting ready to head to Hershey Park, PA for our vacation. I will take plenty of pics there. I also grabbed the Friday Night Knitting Club and hope I have some downtime to enjoy it! Any tips for this vaca Ill be happy to hear em! P.S. Does anyone know where the closest Dunkin Donuts is?
Here are a few pics of Julianas recital to tide you over. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer!





3 comments:

Kelli said...

Sooooo pretty Juliana!
Kim~you look great! Keep it up girlfriend!!!

Jemmmma said...

Hey,
Are you guys back from vaca yet? I always wanted to go to Hershey Park. Mmm chocolate...sounds like the perfect vaca to a pregnant person. I was so pissed that I forgot my book for our vacation. I am just starting it now. Anyway, can't wait to see some pictures.

Mary S. said...

Hershey is my favorite vacation! I hope you guys had fun!
You and Julianna look so much alike. She is so cute!