CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hi!!

Juliana lost her 1st tooth the other day and my camera is broken! I am doing my best to hold out till the day after Thanksgiving before I go buy another. The kids are doing great in school and we are all adjusting well. Rich has been home for a few weeks now with a broken ankle. Harrison loves his preschool and has made a few friends. Juliana is taking hiphop, tap & ballet this year after school and I have joined the PTA!! It actually is fun and I like being at the school, seeing what the kids are doing. Needless to say it has been a very busy start to the year but we are having fun. Ill do my best to update with posts (no pics:(((() as often as I can.

3 comments:

Auntie Paula said...

WOW first tooth I hope the tooth fairy brought lots of money! I can't believe how big the kids are and they are so stinking cute. Love Auntie Paula

Mary S. said...

Wow, don't forget to call the tooth fairy tonight. I've forgotten to call him a few times and he had to come a day late:(

p.s.What was that tv show you told me to watch?

Katie said...

PTA MAMA

I love it!!!

Stop the burning of books!