CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MY FAVORITE THINGS!!

Each player uses this list. The person who is tagged needs to post the list on their blog, answer the questions about their favorite things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose one person to be "it" and list their name/blog. Don't forget to leave a comment on their blog telling them they are tagged and to read your blog.

Favorite food: Has to be either Tripoli pizza (lawrence mass or salisbury beach doesnt matter i will drive an hour for great pizza!!or chinese food.

Favorite dessert: Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae from The Depot Square Steakhouse. Thats were I work and the owner makes most of our desserts homemade including this one. Her hot fudge is the best hot fudge on this whole planet!!

Favorite vacation destination: I have not been too many places but we had so much fun in Disney!! But when I look @ our honeymoon pics from the cruise to the Bahamas (without kids) I wish I was on that beach!! Ill go to Vegas any time too!!!

Favorite song: I love all kinds of music. Mostly whats on my playlist to the right and kiss 108 is my favorite radio station. My all time favorite hands down is Bon Jovi!! I love every single thing this man does!!

Favorite outfit: pajamas (is that an outfit?) When I am home (ive also been known to drop the kids off @ school in pj pants a time or 2!!)i am in pajamas they are so comfortable and my kids are the same way. When we walk in the door they immediately put on their pjs too!! I also love jeans and sneakers.

Favorite holiday: Ill have to say Christmas. I love everything about this season the smells the tastes the sounds all of it!! I love to decorate and make cookies with the kids!! I also love seeing fireworks with the kids on the fourth of july!!

Favorite season: Spring is my favorite season. I love the warm sun and watching things grow again and turn green. I also love when the lilacs begin, (my favorite scent!).

Favorite book/author: Its embarassing to say but I havent read a book in so long.... I used to love to read now i cant find the time. When I did read I mostly read anything by Danielle Steel or VC Andrews or Sue Grafton. Maybe its time to make a trip to the public library and stop watching so much reality TV!!


Favorite Movie: I love movies so much i have a million favorites. Theres those few that ill watch whenever they are on TBS like Steel Magnolias. Right now the best movie i have seen in a long time is Gone Baby Gone. I love this movie and it has joined my list of favorites!! Ashley, Jeff and I do this wierd thing whenever we are together we end up quoting movies and laughing. our latest to laugh at is The Heartbreak Kid (ben stiller). So stupid but some really memorable and funny parts!!


Favorite magazine: I will buy any magazine with my friend Britney Spears on the front!! I am obsessed with knowing if she is gonna be ok! People might think that sounds crazy but I always imagine what people would think of me if the paparazzi was following me around and every moment i had bad or good was published!! I think i would have been locked up a long time ago!!!!!

Favorite sport: If I had to pick one i'd say baseball. Only a Red Sox game. Rich is a huge fan.

Favorite cocktail/drink: Raspberry stoli cosmos or twisted teas


Favorite TV show: Big Brother, Grays anatomy, all the CSIs, without a trace, any reality show on vh1 or mtv(rock of love, the hills, next dance crew, scott baio, fair brady,real world road rules runs house celeb rehab and fit club etc...), brothers and sisters, desp housewives, real housewives of oc, cold case, rescue me, the riches, so u think u can dance, idol, prison break, criminal minds, falcon beach, bones, fri night lights, saving grace, big shots, dirty sexy money, intervention, jimmy kimmel live, 48hrs mystery, primetime, dirty jobs, october rd, jon and kate plus 8, americas most wanted, so many i know and theres probaly more.

Favorite gift you ever received: My diamond.

Favorite gift you ever gave: I agree Life wins!!

Favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon: outside in the yard with the kids.

Favorite date night: dinner and a movie

Favorite animal: I dont care for animals but if i say to any i would be my fat cat ozzy.
Favorite color:brown and hot pink

Favorite blog site:Hungry For Life

ok I am tagging The Ferland Family we dont personally know each other but she has left a few comments on my posts so i now check out her blog regulary!!

12 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

oh boy, i will get right on this :)

Lisa said...

I need to visit your restaurant now!!! That desert sounds yummy!!

Mary S. said...

KIM,
I'm a huge huge Bon Jovi fan too! I will have to get Billy to take me for a date night at the restaurant you work at, I want to try this hot fudge you are talking about!
Great job!
Mary

Kelli said...

Let's all show up at Kim's work and torture her!!!

Great one Kim, love these!

Katie said...

good reading

me likee your favorite things-- especially the tv shows!!!
bon jovi must be a baker cuz he's got some hot buns! Is he Auntie B's Dada?

Nana said...

Hi to all, Thank you.You girls are so funny.Im so glad that you are all keeping in touch with one another.It helps us all know whats up.I HAVE TOSAY THE DESSETS ARE AWESOME AT KIMS WORK.Katie ,Idont think hot buns(big buns maybe).LOVE YOU ALL AUNTIE B

Katie said...

Oh Auntie B don't see yourself short. U are da bomb baby!

Kim, did you see me hiding behind a menu at your restaurant the other night? I was in a booth and had no pants on!

Katie said...

oh and i was eating a brownie sundae with no spoon...kelli coughlin style. just using my hands!

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

lol you girls are so funny!!

Mary S. said...

she has real mental problems!
LOL
PMP
Mary

Kelli said...

REAL mental problems...like Danvers State mental problems!

Katie said...

Oh I wanted to correct myself and state that I don't belong in Danvers State. I belong in the Denver Zoo-- RHINO! Crikey!

And Auntie B doesn't stand just for BO-DAY-CIOUS...it stands for BAZILLION TIMES A LADY! and Boinga too!