CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, MOM!

We celebrated Barbs birthday on Sunday. We had a great time. Greg was here for the week to help celebrate. He took some great pics so hopefully we will see them soon. Rich is finally going back to work tomorrow;)) It has been 7 weeks. Now maybe life can turn to normal around here. Mary did another SUPER job on my hair, that I absolutely love. I promise I will get a camera soon! Love to All


This is my 6th pic from my 6th file....

4 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Another Birthday! Happy birthday Auntie Barbara! Glad to see an update. We've been missing you guys.

Katie said...

happy bday auntie b which stands for da BOMB

Mary S. said...

Happy Birthday Auntie B!

I'm glad you love your hair, how are the pink pieces?

Erin said...

can we see a pic of the new hair!>!>

happy belated bday auntie barbara and uncle harry!