CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You asked for more......

Well here it is, I spent the last two nights sick with the worst flu bug EVER. M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. Then when I thought I was feeling better and ready for a real good nights sleep, Harrison came in my room and said my tummy hurts.... ahhhhhhhhhhhh (that is me SCREAMING at the top of my lungs). Then on the way out the door Richard said I dont feel good:( So that has been it in a nutshell. Just waiting on Harry's chicken soup. If that doesnt fix us, I dont know what will.

$$$$I wish I knew about selling gallbladders overseas I'd have sold mine and my moms$$$$

4 comments:

Katie said...

wow i feel bad, sick house is the worst!!!!!!!!

yep, they would have given you 8 million yen for one gall bladder. for two and a shark fin, not only would you have a delicious bowl of soup, you'd be a millionaire in chow peng.

Mary S. said...

Ooh, I hate vomitting! I can deal with everything else but that.
Isn't it early for that? The one good thing is maybe you'll be immune this winter when everyone else gets it...
Feel better.
p.s. you still have an extra kidney, i think those are worth at least 10 million yen and two shark fins:)

Jemmmma said...

Ugh being sick is the worst. Especially taking care of kids...nevermind sick ones. I think you guys will be immune this winter when everyone else is sick. Mmm chicken soup...I can only eat it when it's homemade. Hope you guys feel better soon!

Mary S. said...

hey, put your pic on my follow my blog, i;m trying to beat a friend on how many people are on our lists.teehee!