CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ASH WEDNESDAY








So anyone who knows me knows that I go to moviescene every solitary tues. morning after I drop the kids off at school. I wait IN LINE with the rest of the people who have to get the new video releases the day they come out for only $1. So I decided that I would use Wednesdays blog to comment and rate on the movie I watched the night before! Sounds silly but I do do this every week and now I have my friend from work join me every tues night for "movie night" (anyone else is more than welcome to join just please BYOB!!!)

Well yesterday the only new release that somewhat struck my interest was Jodie Fosters The Brave One. I am not a huge fan of her manliness but there were just no other choices. The story in the movie itself was good. Its about her in love with a man and some gang members beat them and he dies so she needs justice so starts killing people that do wrong......etc etc... I thought it was extremely dragged out and awfully predictable. Would I recommend it? Probaly not unless you like overly long movies with Jodie Foster starring as a "romantic psycho w/a gun". However stay tuned because next week is a very important movie rental date and I will have to get in line extra early. Some movies I have been waiting for are finally coming out.

Gone baby Gone (I did see this one in theatres awesome awesome awesome I need to see it again it might even be a buyer)

Martian Child (w/John and Joan Cusack I absolutly love them)
No Reservations (Catherine Zeta Jones)
We Own The Night (Marky mark enough said!!)
Romance and Cigarettes a musical love story with alot of big names

(which i am still not smoking by the way!!!!)

Well I have tonight off from work so Rich and I will catch up on some tv favorites like Prison Break, Idol and Intervention. My new favorite show is Breaking Bad on AMC wierdly hilarious!!!


Also Juiliana is selling Otis Spunkmeyer cookies for school if anyone is interested please let me know the more we sell the more they take off for tuition at the end of the year!!!!!

5 comments:

Mary S. said...

I love the movie tips! I never get to the theater so i never what is supposed to be good.
i will buy some cookies, if you can ship them. what kinds are there? let me know what there is and i will order some and send you a check.

Jemmmma said...

Love the movie post idea. Jay and I aren't really movie people but if I read reviews on them, I may start renting. I love renting movies for $1...when we do watch them, I rent from there. And it's such a good idea for renting kids movies too. Maybe you could do a post about the kinds of cookies Juliana is selling. Sounds good!
Jeannie

Mary S. said...

the website didn't really show what i think kids would sell??? i may be wrong but i am hungry now!haha! let me know.

Kelli said...

Not a movie buff but Gone Baby Gone seems like it'd be a good one.

Congrats on NO smoking! Yay!

I am a huge Idol fan and also Intervention...how great is that show?!?!?!

Katie said...

gotta love idol and intervention...
wasn't Tressa hot last week?!?

ha ha ha