CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

oops i almost forgot.........

Heres another real quick post about movie night. We had time to actually watch 2 because work was really slow. So Gone Baby Gone was awesome ive seen it twice now and was still on the edge of my seat AND Rich actually stayed awake through the entire movie which is a huge deal in our house so even he enjoyed.
Then we watched No Reservations which was really cute but really predictable. The first 20 minutes were really sad and I sobbed. Then cried 3 or 4 other times throughout. laughter and tears are my favorite emotions.........
My biggest thing about this movie is how much Catherine Zeta Jones looks just like my couisin Katie in this movie an unbelievable resemblance (youd have to see it to believe it!!) OK tonite im watching martian child and we own the night. ill let you know...............

6 comments:

Mary S. said...

i can't wait to see Gone Baby Gone. Netflix was supposed to send it today and it isn't here. i'm so pissed!today would be a perfect movie watching day too. i never heard of the other one but will have to get it.
Katie does look like Katherine Zeta Jones. i think she gets that alot.
love the movie reviews, keep them coming!

Kelli said...

Kim,
You must have just made an eight month prego's life w/ the Zeta Jones thing! I agree!
I always say that Katie looks like Drew Barrymore too, especially in Riding In Cars W/ Boys (one my favs).
Hope all is well there!
xxoo

Katie said...

OK. OK.
U did make my day...but it's more like Catherine Zeta Jones + 200 lbs. I'm makin' myself sick!

I am dying to see Gone Baby Gone. Days like today are sooooo booooring!

Lisa said...

I loved gone baby gone that's the first and i think only movie me and seth have seen since tay was born.

Jeff said...

Great movie!

Nana said...

I liked GBG, too.